Last updated : 24th March 2019
This policy describes how i-Realitysoft (collectively described as “i-Realitysoft”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and its third party marketing and advertising partners collect, use, process and share information about you.
1. Information we collect
1.1 Non-personal data
i-Realitysoft may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain non-personal data that does not directly enable i-Realitysoft to identify you. The types of non-personal data i-Realitysoft may collect and use include, but are not limited to:
- device properties, including, but not limited to unique device identifiers or other device identifiers ("UDID")
- device software platform and firmware
- geographical data such as location
- game scores and achievements
- app settings and preferences
and other non-personal data as reasonably required by i-Realitysoft to enhance its services. i-Realitysoft may use and disclose to i-Realitysoft’s partners and contractors the collected non-personal data for purposes of analyzing usage of the Services, advertisement serving, managing and providing the Services, and further developing the Services.
You recognize and agree that the analytics companies utilized by i-Realitysoft may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other services or products relating to your activities. These companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
1.2 Personal data
Likely situations when you make personal data available to i-Realitysoft include, but are not limited to:
- registration for Services, contests and special events
- accessing Services using a third party ID, such as social networking sites or gaming services
- subscribing to newsletters
- purchasing a product or services through i-Realitysoft’s online stores
- using “tell a friend,” "email this page," or other similar content sharing features
- requesting technical support
and other reasonable uses of i-Realitysoft Services where personal data is required for use and/or participation.
The types of personal data may vary depending on the type of activity you are engaged in. The personal data i-Realitysoft may collect, process and use may include, but are not limited to your name, nickname, screen-name, i-Realitysoft Services’ or third party service ID, e-mail address, phone number, photo or other image, birthdate, sex, address, friend connections, avatar image, credit card information, shipping information; and location (only if directly identifiable to you, otherwise i-Realitysoft treats location as non-personal data).
i-Realitysoft may use collected personal data for purposes of managing and providing the Services, providing customer and technical support, and further developing the Services. i-Realitysoft may combine non-personal data with personal data. i-Realitysoft may use your personal data to send messages to you with informative and/or commercial content about i-Realitysoft’s services or third party products and services i-Realitysoft thinks may be of interest to you, such as new features and services, special offers and updated information.
1.3 Disclosure and transfer of personal data
i-Realitysoft may disclose your information if we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to do so in response to a legal process, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of i-Realitysoft, our users, or the general public.
In the event that i-Realitysoft undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may transfer all of your information, including personal information, to the successor organization.
Please be aware of the open nature of certain social networking and other open features of the Services we may make available to you. You may choose to disclose data about yourself in the course of contributing user generated content to the Services. Any data that you disclose in any of these forums, blogs, chats or the like is public information, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality. i-Realitysoft is not responsible for any personal data you choose to make public in any of these forums.
2.1 What information is used for advertising?
2.2 Ad identifiers and cookies
Ad identifiers, cookies and similar technologies are used by us to provide our Services to you and in order to collect data from your device. These technologies allow us and our third party advertising partners to:
- recognise you and your device
- provide interest-based advertising to you
- allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction)
- allow us to understand how you interact with our websites
- allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions
- enable us and third parties to provide you with more customized services.
Ad identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple's ID for advertising (the ‘IDFA’), which are uniquely associated with your device. These technologies allow companies (including marketers and advertisers) to recognise your device when you use websites and applications. Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your desktop computer or mobile device. You can withdraw your consent to cookies by updating the settings within your browser.
2.3 Opting-out of interest-based advertising
You can choose to prevent your device's ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising, or you can reset your device's ad identifier, by changing the settings of your device. Settings vary from device to device but you will usually find the ad identifier settings under "privacy" or "ads" in your device's settings.
If you live in the USA, Europe or Canada, you can also opt-out from the collection of your information by some or all of our advertising partners who participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (for US users), http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ (for European users), or http://youradchoices.ca/choices (for Canadian users). You can also click on the AdChoices logo within an advertisement (where available).
3. Your rights
You have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. Those rights allow you to:
- Access: You have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to have the information communicated to you.
- Correct: We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know at email@example.com and we will correct it as soon as we can.
- Delete: In some circumstances you have a right to have some of the personal information that we hold about you deleted. Where we delete personal information about you, we may still retain some or all of that information for other purposes such as maintaining financial records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining marketing suppression lists or for technical reasons such as maintaining technical security or our database integrity. We may also retain your information in an anonymous form.
- Transfer: In some circumstances, you may have the right to request that data which you have provided to us is provided to you, so you can transfer this to another data controller.
- Restrict: In some cases, you may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data, such as when you are disputing the accuracy of your data held by us.
- Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data which is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place the reason for your request (e.g. “Delete my data” or “Correct my data”) in the subject line and include your first name, last name, and e-mail address in the body of the e-mail. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days.
4.1 Data retention
4.2 Third-party terms and conditions
Please note that your access to and use of the Services may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, online gaming platforms, social networking services, advertising and payment providers. You recognize and agree that i-Realitysoft is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of your data. Links to the privacy policies of our third-party service providers are listed below:
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy
i-Realitysoft takes appropriate security and technical measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss and misuse. While we take certain precautions against possible security breaches of our Services, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted through our Services; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorized access.